VTP Global Chinese language site
VTP Global English language site

Corporate Profiles

Management Team - VTP Global

VTP Global have assembled a world class delivery and operations team with significant experience in real estate development, leisure and theme park operations, ride design, health and safety and destination marketing. The business is majority owned by the Pettifer family (90%) with the remainder held by senior management (10%).

VTP Global deliver VTPs as turnkey projects and will advise as to the most suitable design, height and ride mix for a particular city, at all times working to an agreed project budget. Our team can conduct a desktop analysis on any new VTP opportunity within four weeks including site analysis, validation, visitor flows, real estate and financial structuring.

The operating team is headed up by Richard Pawley who is one of the most recognised figures in the leisure industry. Richard's achievements include being the first in the world to develop and operate innovative rides such as the "stand-up freefall", the UK's first "reversible log flume" and "stand-up spiral corkscrew roller coaster".

The following individuals sit on the Executive Management Board:

bullet hover contact hover email hover menu arrow